Wednesday, September 30, 2009

playing with the plug

After getting home from work, we sat in the den and Sir wanted me to put in my butt plug. I found for just wearing it I needed to have a thong on usually, so I went to change panties. When I came back to the den he wouldn’t let me put my pants back on, and actually ended up having me strip down to nothing but my collar. He attached a leash to my collar. Then directed me to kneel on the floor, where depending on how I sat I was reminded of my ass. I unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. Remembering to drool a bit for him, I knelt there and sucked his cock. But I wasn’t to fully give him a blowjob as I thought, apparently I was just warming him up. While I still had the plug in, he picked me up, pulled my panties to the side, and while he sat in his chair I sat on his cock and fucked. I made sure to keep the plug in during the process, for he wanted me to feel full, that both holes were filled. I don’t know if I am ready to do that everytime, but it was different since my mind couldn’t focus on just his cock, it was reminded back and forth when we moved just so of the plug. We moved to the bench next to his chair and that was a little easier to keep the plug in at the moment. The experience was fun and interesting, I am trying to do more with the plug for him, I am not as fond of using it up front normally. I think because I got to hold it in instead of him pulsing the plug in my butt with his hand it felt more comfortable for the sex, though I know he likes to play with it so I can’t stop him altogether from doing that. When we were done the plug did end up sliding out and I was not a good girl to put it back in. Maybe next time sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment