Saturday, September 12, 2009

Scent Of Sex

I’m a man who appreciates a good scent, especially the scent of women’s perfume.  I’m also a man who takes the time to create my own unique scent so as to entice women and make men envious.  I’ve begun to mix various cologne’s and body sprays to achieve the ultimate scent, my own unique brand of seduction and intrigue.  Last night I created such a scent.  Of course I can’t divulge what the scent consists of, but my girlfriend has so aptly dubbed it, “Sex“.  It’s such an amazing smell that I was even turned on by myself.  Conceited I know but it truly is that fantastic.

Here is the backstory:  My girlfriend and I paid a visit to J. Crew, a store whose fashions I have recently become obsessed with, thanks Bob.  After I finished my business there, we ventured out into the mall and stumbled across a store named Fresh.  I’ve been searching for a cinnamon body spray to mix with my other cologne’s, don’t judge me, and went in to ask the gentleman if he had it.  He didn’t, of course, but did turn my attention to the million other scents they sold.  After sampling a few I found the perfect one and had to buy it.  The average cost is $75 a bottle but let me reassure you, it’s worth every damn penny.

Of course the girlfriend gave her approval, without it I wouldn’t have purchased the bottle, and we went back to my place to try it out.  Without giving too many details, the scent was a huge success and I had a good night.  Today I wore the scent mixed with a cologne of my choosing and received  a lot of compliments and a few looks from passing women.  Men, if you haven’t ever tried to find your own unique scent, I would highly recommend it.  It could do you wonders…

[Via http://someofgreg.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment