Sunday, September 6, 2009

<3

We laid in bed at first

Holding each others naked bodies

Keeping our hands clear of the areas that turned us on the most

We both wanted this to last

Soft gentle kisses at first

My hand made the first move

My fingers caressing her breast

Making her nipple hard

I couldn’t take it any longer

My tongue was soon circling her nipple

Faster and sloppier with every moan she made

My hand continued down her body

While the other one was still gripping her breast

Still making her moan with each flick of my tongue against her nipple

As soon as I felt her, I let out a sigh

The amount of wetness she possessed always amazed me

I was careful

Making sure not to go in, not yet

I wanted her to beg

I felt her hand grab onto my hair

As if she was pleading for me to go in

I waited, until she pulled harder

I went in fast and with ease

Wetness saturated my fingers

I could feel it stream down my hand

My tongue slowly made its way down to her clit

She pulled my hair harder

My fingers still going in and out

As my tongue and finger played with her swollen clit

I could hear her moans get louder

Her hips began to thrust with anticipation

Finally, she let out a loud pleasuring moan

As we laid there naked, sweaty, and out of breath

I love you’s were whispered

And endless kisses were exchanged.

[Via http://lm1103.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment