Friday, September 11, 2009

Perception Is Everything

While wandering around in a book shop today a rather well placed paperback caught my eye. Strange as I have never looked at or bought a book of this nature before. Its called “Why Men want Sex & Women Need Love” why indeed ?? The title alone deserves a second look as it kinda goes against everything I pretty much have known about relationships and dating.

Anyhow I bought the silly book and am going to read it out of pure curiosity as I really want to know the current thought about this stuff. Perhaps it ties in with my theory of romance/intimacy that I talked about in the previous blog.

Maybe and this is just a thought Men are so worried that Women will be latching onto them that they are afraid to let their guard down.

Personally I can’t imagine a time when I will want to actually be married again and very much enjoy living alone. I am however a very honest person and free with my feelings and share my love and affections with those I care about. Does that mean I want a full blown relationship?? absolutely NOT.

Ok so thats why I am reading this book… Is this ‘normal’ and do I have to have a speech prepared when I meet new men so they don’t freak out just because they might have pre-conceived ideas as to how these things might work.

Hmm its all very interesting, I am quite enjoying this little social experiment that is my little dating life.

Readers, strangers and friends I am interested in your opinion here. Leave a comment or send a message I definitely plan on getting to the bottom of this hehe.

Mmmm

Oh I found a funny blog about other even more stupid sex books- have a read if you want.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/how-to-f-like-a-librarian/

[Via http://kupukupu73.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment