Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Women Have Sex to Entice Men to Take Out the Trash

A woman has many reasons for making out with her man. She’s bored. She wants presents. She wants peace. She wants you to do your chores.

A new book, Why Women Have Sex, could teach men more than they care to know about what women really want out of a romantic night. And it’s probably not romance.

The authors interviewed 1,000 women about what drives them to have sex. Sex for fun was at the top of their list, but some surprises popped up too. Here’s what they said:

“It’s the closest thing to God.”

“I slept with a couple of guys because I felt sorry for them.”

“I have sex to relieve the boredom because it’s easier than fighting. Plus it gives me something to do.”

And my personal favorite: “Life is too damn short to be waiting four years to have sex again.”



No comments:

Post a Comment