Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Our Stories

It’s kind of strange, how we are living the story of our life, right now. All our sexual encounters (should be) erected in our memories and we have no way of taking a backwards step. Once we lose our virginity, that’s it. End of. There’s no going back and reclaiming it, no matter what steps you take to try and get it back (believe me, there are some nasty procedures out there…I won’t go into detail).

Are you happy with your “first time”? Could it have been better in any way? A lot of people seem to dislike their first time, saying it was painful (particularly if you’re a girl) and a bit harsh. Is that the case for everyone? Some girls bleed the first time, but others don’t because they’ve already broken themselves in some other way – bike riding, horse riding… For most people, the second time is more enjoyable. But I know this isn’t the case for everyone. I had one friend who said that it was still painful for her, even after a few times.

Do we have much control over our sexual urges? Can we learn to say no to ourselves when the moment is inappropriate? I have, on numerous times, M’s libido seems so much more active than mine…although I think it depends what time of the month it is! I recently read a good article in Cosmopolitan (UK edition) about the 4 different sexual personalities that a woman goes through during the course of her menstruation period. It was an interesting read and I found myself agreeing with it in most parts. There may be times in the month when you feel a stronger urge to have your man (or woman…) right now, right here. Other times you may be more relaxed and let your partner do the leading.

Can the souls of our sexual organs write their own stories? I think so.

[Via http://lovingandlusting.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment