Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day [28-29]

Didn’t see missy yesterday, she was sick so we figured it’d just make me sick, so backed out. Then this evening rolled out.

She went to Jaz’s house to chill, (More on Day [33]), and then a friends house party. I was at Cool Runnings Fourways and got called by her to see what I was doing. [New confusion!] I left Cools and missed down the highway to this party where she was. We had a drink and decided movies were in order. 
Cue mission back to my place. Walked inside and all great and epic. Got coffee, set up the computer and all. Leaned in to kiss her, and she kissed me back.

Fast Forward; and we slept together. Yip. Miss Confused decided to sleep with me. Oh, on top of this there was an accident and we needed to get a morning after pill. *Disaster.* Rewind a few hours… Pillow talk was a disaster. She was stressing about our accident. Which is fine, it is kinda mental for an 18 year old girl to have to take one of those pills that fuck you up so badly. She went home, slightly very angry with me… I spoke to her the next morning and she was now sick. Eventually convince her to at least let us get the pill. Off I go, sort it. She was going to come out to my awesome friends 30th, but, alas, she was asleep.

Oh well, it happens. So at the end of Saturday, we were ok.

Not great, but not bad.

Eish…

[Via http://thoughtpoke.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment