Saturday, March 13, 2010

another day in the strip club

I work to support my unemployed husband of 10 years now,thank you we LoovVve each other sooo much. I also am a laid of Office Manager. :( i am so tired but i thought I would try a hand at this blog thing since it’s been a while since my first intro blog.

I spend all day in this place with no windows. I cannot even daydream out a window to see the FINALLY spring weather in DETROIT – and feel that feeling i get every spring…GROWTH, CHANGE, MOVING FORWARD. I have to get out of this place, but how? I will become a bum, lose my car, oh man.. what to do. I am going to start going to the gym more I think.

My hubbie of 10 years (even tho we are NOT married) has degenerative disk disorder and is in bed right now trying to sleep. He is in so much pain. I am so proud of him. He has gotten off of Pain Pills FINALLY. They took over our lives, that addiction was worse than the pain he goes through. It dampened our relationship in not only the obvious ways but the not so obvious ways…he couldn’t get an erection!!!!!!! but I love him so much nothing will come between us. we are getting through it and sex is getting better. thank GOD! anyway I’m getting personal enough for the night. These are just a few thoughts.

My sister is over so we are watching the movie The Breakfast Club… love that movie. LOVE LOVE LOVE that movie :)

Hope you all have a good night and hit me up if your in the detroit area and want to do the 3 day Cancer walk with me in August 13-15!

Bright blessings to all!!

[Via http://concreteconvictions.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment